Do you wish to
- Boost your productivity
- Retain more and for a longer period of time
- Build deeper RELATIONSHIPs
- Have better influence over others
Then the way to achieve all this by improving your listening skills
Adults spend an average of 70% of their time engaged in some sort of communication. Of this,
Image Credits – www.skillsyouneed.com
That means more than 60% of communication time is spent in listening. Yet no one devotes effort to improve it.
Do you experience any of this?
- Getting lost in your thoughts while the other person is speaking
- Having trouble while understanding near and dear ones
- Trying hard to avoid the bad habit of interrupting others while they are speaking
- Tempted to jump in and finish someone else’s sentences